Residential HVAC Maintenance – Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning
Today’s high efficiency equipment requires annual HVAC maintenance to sustain peak performance. With a Lee’s Summit/Blue Springs heating and cooling membership, our certified HVAC specialists will prepare your systems to operate safely and efficiently during the extreme temperatures that Lee’s Summit & Blue Springs experience.
And, if and when an emergency should arise, you now have priority placing you at the “front of the line” for HVAC service – 7 days a week!
Our service plans provide you with superior preventive maintenance program. This HVAC maintenance plan is designed to maximize efficiency and extend the life of your heating and cooling units. Plus, it can drastically reduce the cost of repairs.
What is included in my HVAC Maintenance Plan?
• One cleaning and inspection of air conditioning in spring
• One cleaning and inspection of furnace in fall
• You will receive “Preferred Customer” rates on all HVAC parts and service
• To obtain service in either normal or emergency situations, simply call and you will receive “Priority Service” over non-plan holders
• Regular tune-ups and cleanings to be scheduled during normal working hours
• 10% discount on overtime rate for required services outside normal working hours